On May 25, 2018, the GDPR will take effect. Are you ready?
Like many other companies, you are working to get everything in order for the GDPR. But how far are you from compliance and what steps do you need to take for this?
You receive a personalized answer during the GDPR (gap) analysis workshop for these and other questions. On a 1/2 day you will learn what the practical application of the GDPR legislation means for your company. You will:
- understand what the GDPR compliance requirements are for your company
- identify the most important data streams and give these priority
- know if your company meets the GDPR or not (gap)
- define clear compliance steps
Companies that have already made a processing register (processing of personal data) or a privacy audit can forward this information in advance. The trainer will give his opinion and advice on this. Participating companies can have a comprehensive privacy statement drawn up by specialized lawyers.
You can register here for the classroom GDPR training. Find a suitable date and reserve your place quickly! You work with your fellow students on various assignments under the guidance of a teacher.
Do you want to follow the training online in a place that suits you? Then this virtual class-room formula is the perfect solution! Just like in the classroom training you receive assignments and you work under the guidance of a teacher.
- How to manage data protection
- How to do risk management
- What roles and responsibilities are there
- Who are the GDPR contacts
- Which steps must be taken
- Which are the data processes
- Systems for managing information
- Rights of all instances involved