Security Awareness for Developers
Do you develop software and do you want to do it in a safe way? Then this Security Awareness Developers training is exactly what you are looking for! The training shows how you can ban hackers by developing secure code without vulnerabilities.
Often vulnerabilities in self-developed software programs are the way for hackers to enter the company network. During this training, OWASP 10 shows which attack techniques hackers use and how they can abuse vulnerable code. The following topics are discussed:
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Direct Object Reference
- Security Misconfiguration
- Sensitive Data Exposure
- Missing Function Level Access Control
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
This training is given by experienced ethical hacker and is only intended for software developers.
You can register here for the classroom Developer training. Find a suitable date and reserve your place quickly! You work with other developers on various assignments under the guidance of a teacher.
Do you want to follow the training online in a place that suits you? Then this virtual class-room formula is the perfect solution! Just like in the classroom training you receive assignments and you work under the guidance of a teacher.