Office Context Modules
This series of 38 digital security awareness Office Context Modules teach users how to use company computers and company information safely. They simulate recognizable office problems and scenes. The modules are low-threshold and easy to follow by non-technical personnel.
Annual subscriptions give access to all modules/videos and the content is regularly updated. They are available to your users for a whole year and can be repeated if desired. They can be followed from any device so that users can log in from anywhere and at any time. Everyone can finish training at their own pace.
The range is very accessible to Belgian companies because all national languages Dutch, French and German are available (besides of course English).
Furthermore, international companies are attracted by Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Hungarian, Spanish and Italian. Other languages are on request.
Your Awareness officer will be happy to help you put together your security awareness learning path.
- Introduction to Security Awareness
- Identify daily risks
- CEO Fraud
- Malware & viruses
- Reporting security incidents
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- ISO 27001 introduction
- Privacy: Protection of personal data
- Roaming information
- Cyber security for Management & Board
- Strong passwords
- Social engineering
- Access control
- Safe workplace
- Safe internet
- Secure emailing
- Safe on social media
- Working in the cloud
- Update & backup
- Laws & rules
- and much more..
- Lifelike recognizable office situations
- Low-threshold, short and interactive
- Each situation deals with 1 key-principle
- Accompanying tests and final self-test
- Languages: 14 languages and on request
- Reporting + adjustment